Track Record - Breakthrough2Performance
Breakthrough2Performance has a track record of bringing swift results.
By getting straight to the point, tackling the root causes of problems, bridging gaps and mending teams we’ve turned around the performance and profitability of many businesses.
In the examples given here, many of the results have been gained by taking low-cost (or no-cost) steps to help achieve business goals – such as:-
- Reducing employee turnover
- Identifying the cause of workforce behaviours
- Increasing management efficiency
- Reducing running costs
- Improving recruitment processes for rapid growth
Objective: Creating a unique ‘work and learn’ programme for manufacturing and distribution sites in a world-leading household brand, and recruiting 100 young people across nine UK sites.
Result: Worked with Loughborough University and City & Guilds to create the first City & Guilds Progression Award for this sector. The SkillStart programme was born.
Objective: Coaching an engineering manager in a manufacturing company to apply company objectives, and gaining buy-in from a substantial workforce.
Result: 20% increase in ‘right first time’ production. Teams streamlined their processes and released time to explore new, innovative ways of working.
Objective: Coaching an established business consultant whose business had evolved over 14 years and needed realigning. Also, a sudden change in personal circumstances had caused efficiency to dramatically fall.
Result: 40% increase in efficiency, which drove a similar rise in chargeable time.
Objective: Assisting a general manager of a rapidly growing financial services company to stabilise the organisation’s achievement through the team’s service delivery, while continuing to grow at a sustainable rate.
Result: Q1 sales increased by 5% and Q2 sales by 12%. Procedures were streamlined, quality of service was secured using SLAs (service-level agreements) and employees were monitored using KPIs (key performance indicators), which released management resource for information gathering and business planning.
Objective: Reducing a law firm’s reliance on one of its partners.
Result: Development plans for individuals to meet a wider business succession plan (known to employees) incentivised and enriched team performance while improving and broadening customer relationships.
We can demonstrate success across a range of organisational structures and industries
The organisational structures in which we’ve achieved successful measurable results include:-
- Established international corporates
- Large and small limited companies
- Businesses based on a home-working model
- Large organisations that rely heavily on subcontractors
- Family-run businesses
- Charities/not for profit organisations
Industries in which we can demonstrate successful results include:-
- B2B services
- Childcare and education
- Domestic services
- Professional services
- Property sales, maintenance and construction
Propel Your Business Towards Its Goals
Breakthrough2Performance has an unusually high level of accreditation and experience compared to many other coaching service providers. These qualifications and memberships are held by our most experienced consultants and include:-
- Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Personnel & Development
- Advanced Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring Masters (level 7) from the Oxford School of Coaching and Mentoring
- Occupational Testing in User Occupational Ability and Personality (previously called levels A and B) from the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Saville Wave® Personality Questionnaires and Reports
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) developed by Saville & Holdsworth (SHL)
- Saville & Holdsworth (SHL) Aptitude Testing and Assessments
- Hay® Job Evaluation training from the Hay Group UK
- European Mentoring and Coaching Council Membership
- British Psychological Society Membership
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Member of the Institute of Leadership & Management
Our Vision and Values are very clear
We always operate under a strict code of professional conduct and ethics and firmly believe that openness and transparency is the key to success. We use our professional knowledge, skills and expertise to overcome organisational objectives – and we can help you do the same.