Changing and updating contracts and creating contracts for new roles and/or employees:-
Making sure your
Employment Contracts Benefit Your Business
Different organisations have distinctively different contracts. For example, organisations with employee handbooks can simplify and shorten the content of their employment contracts. Call us if you are concerned that your existing contracts don’t possess the qualities below, or if you need to alter an existing role, or are likely to introduce a new role to your organisation.
- Support business goals and uphold the company values featured in contractual obligations and/or responsibilities
- Comply with all areas of employment legislation and be relatively futureproof
- Be easy to read and understand
- Dovetail, rather than conflict, with all other company documentation (e.g. handbooks, policies and procedures)
- Reflect your organisation’s voice and culture as a good employer
When updating existing contracts, Breakthrough2Performance supports business leaders by communicating changes to employees before formal documentation is distributed. In certain sectors this process includes liaising with stakeholders, trades unions and other employee representatives.
Review Your Employment Contracts
If you’d like us to review your employment contracts to see if they align with your organisation’s strategic goals, or simply to check that they’re fit for purpose and compliant, please contact us.