Do We Need An Employee Handbook?
Handbooks that get straight to the point
The early days of a new role can turn into a blur as individuals orientate themselves with their long-term goals, individual tasks and their colleagues while trying to take in what they’re being told about their role and the company. Long-serving employees often miss the bigger picture beyond their immediate roles.
The beginning of a handbook is a unique and lasting opportunity to say ‘this is how we do things around here’ without ruffling feathers. It includes the finer details of behaviours and considerations that employees have to adopt while working for your organisation.
Don’t miss the opportunity to
Propel Your Business Towards Its Goals
If your company does need a handbook to implement policies, procedures and your preferred working culture, Breakthrough2Performance ensures it:-
- Reflects your business goals
- Specifies behaviours that align with your business plans
- Enables you to act swiftly if needed
- Doesn’t give away commercially sensitive information
- Only uses terminology that everyone in your organisation will understand
- Complies with legislation and can easily be updated
- Provides cost savings in the long run by providing thorough, clear and robust information
Start As You Mean To Go On
We all work better and smarter when we know what is expected of us. Ensure you get your employment relationship off to a positive and engaging start from day one. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss employee handbooks for your organisation.